Occupants come home to flat fire

Occupants come home to flat fire

Occupants come home to flat fire

First published in South Essex

OCCUPANTS of a flat in Purfleet came home to find smoke billowing from their kitchen window last night.

Two fire crews from Grays were called to the third floor flat in Kendall, at about 10.30pm.

Firefighters in breathing apparatus found a fire in the kitchen which they quickly extinguished with one hose reel jet.

The incident had been dealt with by about 10.50pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree