A devoted mum-of-three was getting her life back on track just before she accidentally died of an overdose of prescribed drugs, an inquest heard.

The evening before her death, former Plume School pupil Leanne Hart had phoned a friend and said: “I want to be completely out of my mind because I can’t cope anymore.”

Miss Hart, 29, had taken medication for depression, bipolar and other associated illness before going to bed with her partner at midnight.

She was later found dead at home on June 14 last year and her cause of death was a multiple drug overdose.

Paying tribute to her daughter, mum Jane Stearn said: “Leanne was very happy and bubbly.

“She loved life and loved her three boys, all under the age of 11.

Miss Hart’s sister Lisa Chipperfield, 28, added: “She was an amazing sister.

“She would do anything for me and my brother, Aaron.”

See the MBS for the full report.