This substantial four/five bedroom property is set on a sizable plot within the popular waterside village of Tollesbury, just 20 minutes from Witham mainline train station and offering many local amenities. The property benefits from generous accommodation throughout and has NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double Glazed Door To:
Handsome staircase rising to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Window to front, white suite comprising low level w.c. and corner basin, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Lounge 23' 11" x 13' 11" ( 7.29m x 4.24m )
Double glazed upvc windows to front and rear, impressive brick open fireplace set into ornate wood mantle, two radiators, door to Conservatory, double doors to:
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.10m )
Double glazed upvc window to rear overlooking the garden, door returning to Hallway.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 6" x 13' 11" ( 7.16m x 4.24m )
Double glazed upvc window and patio doors to rear opening onto the garden, fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit set into roll top work surfaces with range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers, double oven, built-in hob with extractor, doors to:
Office / Bedroom Five 15' 7" x 9' 10" max ( 4.75m x 3.00m max )
Note: This room already has business use permission so is ideal for a home office. Double glazed upvc window to front, radiator, independent door to front of property, door to:
Oversized shower and pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls.
Window and door to side, sink and drainer unit set into work surfaces with cupboards under, radiator, fully tiled walls.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed upvc window to front, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.58m )
Double glazed upvc window to rear overlooking the garden, two built-in wardrobes and fitted dressing table, radiator, door to:
Double glazed upvc window to rear, four piece pink suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level w.c., bidet and pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 4" + door recess ( 3.73m x 3.15m + door recess )
Double glazed upvc window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
Double glazed upvc window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 7' 8" + recess ( 3.53m x 2.34m + recess )
Double glazed upvc window to rear, built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed upvc window to rear, white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level w.c. and vanity wash basin, radiator.
The property is set well back from the road and is accessed via a large sweeping block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. There is an integral Double Garage with roller door, power and light available. The front garden is retained by low brick wall and comprises of lawn interspersed with mature trees and shrubs.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with fruit trees, flower and shrub borders, patio area and small pond, all enclosed by panel fencing and mature hedges.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, turn left onto Beaconsfield Avenue, turn right onto Butt Road/B1026, continue to follow B1026 for approximately 6.5 miles going through three roundabouts, turn left to stay on Colchester Road/B1026, turn left onto Back Road, continue onto North Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.