Family home situated within close proximity to one of Dovercourt's saught after locations of Fronks Road. This 3 bedroom mid-terraced house offers open plan lounge/diner accommodation and a well established garden. Located in close proximity to schools & town centre.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Entrance door to;
External door from front, stairs leading to first floor
Lounge/Diner 24' x 11' 6" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 7.32m x 3.51m narrowing to 2.92m )
Windows to front & rear, two radiators, open fire with wood surround, tiled hearth
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 11" Max narrowing to 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.02m Max narrowing to 2.62m )
Windows to side, door leading to side, sink & drainer, space for washing machine & oven, range of roll top work tops, matching eye & low level units, radiator
Side panelled bath, glazed window to side & rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin,
Bedroom 1 14' 2" Max x 12' 2" ( 4.32m Max x 3.71m )
Window to front, radiator,
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.45m x 2.69m Max )
Window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 11" narrowing to 6' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.72m narrowing to 1.91m x 3.02m )
Windows to side and rear, built in airing cupboard, radiator,
To the rear of the property there is a patio area and path leading to shed. Laid to lawn with a pond, fence to sides and bordering bed to one side. There is a path leading to a vegetable patch. The property is gated to the front with path leading to front entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.