We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom family home in need to modernisation. The property is an ideal investment opportunity viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door from porch, stairs to first floor, window to porch, understairs cupboard
Sliding door, window to front & side, side inner door leading to hall
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" narrowing to 5' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.34m narrowing to 1.78m )
Roll top worktops, range of eye & low level units, two windows to side, space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer & free standing oven,
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.97m )
Sliding door to conservatory, gas fire,
Conservatory 8' x 9' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.02m )
Door to side, window to rear & sides
Stairs & First Floor Landing 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard with sliding door leading to airing cupboard,
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.97m narrowing to 2.79m )
Window to front & rear, built in cupboard, radiator,
Bedroom Three 9' 1" narrowing to 6' 6" x 4' 7" ( 2.77m narrowing to 1.98m x 1.40m )
Sliding door to wardrobe, window to front, storage cupboard, radiator,
Side panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, window glazed to rear, radiator,
To the rear of the property it is fenced surround. Brick built shed and outside WC, side gated. To the front of the property there is off road parking and door leading to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.